In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act,*
lendink.com has adopted the following policy toward copyright
"Lendink.com will block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our site."
This policy shall cover all aspects of lendink.com.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
Submit a formal Notice of Copyright Infringement containing the following information:
- Identification of what is being infringed
- Where the infringements are located
- Who is complaining
- How he or she may be contacted
- A statement of good faith belief that the material is infringing
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the complaint is authorized by the copyright holder
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement to the following Designated Copyright Infringement Agent for lendink.com:
Copyright Agent of lendink.com
Tribe130 Enterprises, LLC.
10822 Allen Drive
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Or via email to: email@example.com
Once this information is received, the following action will be taken:
- The infringing material or site will be blocked.
- The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
- In the case of first-time offenders, the infringing material will be removed.
- To the extent possible, repeat offenders will be removed permanently from the system.
The user may supply a counternotice which must include the following:
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the removal was a result of a misidentification on our part
- A complete listing of the user's contact information
- A consent to jurisdiction in Federal Court
If this counter-notice is received by the lendink.com Copyright Agent, a copy of the counter-notice will be sent to the original complaining party.
The user's material and access will be restored in 10 to 14 days unless the lendink.com Copyright Agent is informed that a lawsuit has been filed over the infringing material.*Digital Millennium Copyright Act can be viewed at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/hr2281.pdf — to view this file, simply download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.